Saturday, March 17, 2007

weakly dose

Ok I still can't remember my password....when I want to.

Should I bother writing this glog since Ali is the only one who reads it?

I just finished chewing my Mega-T Green Tea chewing gum for the "prescribed" 15 minutes. RoRo was talking about her green tea yesterday and how it made her hyper and energetic. I am hoping it will make me indecisive like her and I will repeat myself more and I will repeat myself more.

The Canadian judges wife is more strange than he. I know he likes the hooch but I think she likes something a bit stronger than hooch. It is 10 till 10:00 AM and she wants to know when she can start gambling. She thanked me my for my efforts on the Ode to a Dog article..and my ability to produce it. She is going to enlarge it, frame it, and give it to a friend. She is so sweet.

I am not even going to attempt to be as witty as the young, poetic braniacs that are so abundant these days.

What is with the kids? Seriously.

Sarah Silverman.

I wonder if she would like the cartoons I drew in high school. They were all about Rosanna Lane. A nice little Jewish girl who followed and plagued myself and countless others through the North East school system for way too many years. Ahh Rosie. What is it like to be Jewish now? I wonder if it is better now than it was then. I wonder if Rosie knows I took drivers ed. at the JCC? I wonder if Sarah Silverman hung out at the JCC. Nothing wrong with the JCC or Jewish girls just Rosie...and Sarah
Yes, she is funny. That's about it. Is she the funniest bitch out there? HELLS NO. GAWD.
And yes, it is a competition. Everything is.

I totally agree The L Word is sucking BIG TIMES. OMG it was so lame last week I couldn't bear to watch any more. Max just needs to stop. Just cease. That would help quite a bit but it would still suck even without Max(ine).

Of course Dr. Justin Mauzey was already totally aware of Space Ship One and how it happened almost four years ago. I couldn't really tell how he felt about "Justin" but I really don't care because I love it. Justin disappointed me today. We talked about Japanese and Cantonese and Chinese and I was a little bored. I wanted to talk more about science and instead we talked about Mandarin oranges?

OK. Mary Kay ladies

Why are these ladies so aggressive? Is there really a need for them anymore? Are there any Mary Kay ladies out there actually making a living off of their Mary Kay sales and "clinics"?
I have not seen many pink Cadillacs in the past few years. Why is that?
Why do Mary Kay ladies always come up to me? Do they think I need makeup? Is that what those bitches are trying to say? If I do I can just buy it at the dollar store. I don't need to make a big Mary Kay production out of it. Sometimes rubbing dirt on your face works too.

3 comments:

Ali said...

your blog is the best thing that ever happened to me.

ER!N said...

Hey, man. I read your blog today. I fucking hate Max. He/she is the worst thing that has happened to L Word in a long time.

Ali said...

maxine. ah hahahaha. max's actual name used to be moira. he was a girl when he first came on the show. you missed that.